HONGKONG with Disneyland
- 3Days 2nights Hotel Accommodation (RAMBLER HOTEL/ OR SIMILAR)
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- SIC Round Trip Airport Transfers (In & Out HKG Airport only)
- SIC Compulsory half day Hong Kong city tour with FREE Disneyland Tour (incl. One Day Disney pass & return transfer)
- Manila Airport Terminal Fee
- 7 Kilos Hand Carry Baggage
- Airline: Cebu Pacific or Air Asia
- Philippine Travel Tax (to be paid at the airport)
- Compulsory Tipping of USD 7/Pax
- Holiday Surcharges
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until transfer to Hong Kong Airport.
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
Ocean Park Hong Kong
Thrilling rides, animal encounters, quirky and informative attractions, a cable car ride, breathtaking views, and plenty of food. All’s set for a day of fun!
- Explore the park’s many popular attractions, including the Polar Adventure, Old Hong Kong, Thrill Mountain, Rainforest, Aqua City and Amazing Asian Animals
- Get to know some of Asia’s most precious native animals at the Giant Panda Adventure
- Cross the Park via cable car and view the entire 870,00 square meters from above!
- Indulge at one of the park’s many restaurants. Enjoy a meal whilst watching penguins frolicking in a panda-themed café, or at Hong Kong’s first aquarium dining experience!
- Free Transfers
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Roll out the red carpet – meet your favorite celebs, shake hands with world-class athletes, and go back in time with famous historical figures
- Rest on Andy Lau’s chest, meet the world’s most famous celebrity couple, and get a few acting tips from Louis Koo
- Curtsy correctly in front of Queen Elizabeth II, and strike a post next to hundreds of other wax replicas of famous people!
- Immerse yourself in the mind of Yaoi Kusama, the ‘Princess of Polka Dots’, a new exhibit exclusively at Hong Kong Madame Tussauds
Trick Eye Museum
The world-famous Trick Eye Museum has finally come to Hong Kong and it’s conveniently located atop Hong Kong’s famous hill
- Get creative at this fully interactive art museum and take some hilarious photos!
- Trick and be tricked at with the impressive range of optical illusion and digital art across 5 themed zones
- Tie your visit in with some of Hong Kong’s other famous attractions including the Peak Tram, Sky Terrace 428 and Madame Tussauds
- Experience endless fun at this famous museum hailing from Seoul, South Korea
Aqua Luna Evening Sail
Encounter the spectacular Hong Kong skyline at night with a drink in hand aboard a traditional Chinese junk boat
- Cruise the Victoria Harbour in one of the city’s last remaining traditional Chinese junk boats
- Watch the famous Hong Kong skyline illuminated at night
- Enjoy one complimentary drink on board
Per Person Cost