3d2n Bangkok Thailand Tour Package
- Round Trip Airfare: Cebu Pacific or Similar
- 3 Days Accommodation in My Hotel Pratunam or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- All Transfers
- Bangkok City Tour
- Manila Airport Terminal Fee
- 7 Kilos Hand Carry Baggage
- Philippine Travel Tax (to be paid at the airport)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
- Holiday Surcharges
After breakfast, start of Bangkok City Tour proceed to Bangkok half day complimentary city tour. (08.30-12.00) to visit the famous Erawan Shrine (4 Face Buddha), Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimitr) via china Town, Sigh seeing (on board bus) to Ratchadamnoen Road, HM King Roma V got the idea from Queen’s walk, in Queen Park, London, England. Both sides along the road Kings had place the governmental building and historical building such as The Democracy Monument. Anantasmakom Hall ( The Marble Throne Hall), the equestrian statue of king Chulalongkorn (Rama V) and Dusit Palace. The tour continue to visit local product shop at Gems Gallery/Leather Factory/Honey Factory. Tour ends with drop off at shopping mall OR back to hotel.
After breakfast, free time until transfer to airport.
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
Per Person Cost